Enterprise Customer Success
Location: US Headquarters, Boston, MA - Hybrid
What we want you to know about Zeelo:
- We’re on a mission to build the world’s leading smart mobility platform for organizations, enabling access to safe and sustainable transportation for everyday journeys.
- We sell turnkey, managed and software commuter solutions to employers (office-based and shift-based) and schools (private schools and universities).
- We have developed a best-in-class technology platform that connects organizations with riders and operator partners consisting of a route optimization platform, mobile apps and operations management system.
- We’re 5+ years old, backed by over $25 million of venture capital from ETF Partners, InMotion Ventures (Jaguar Land Rover), and Dynamo.VC.
- We’re a team of 155+ across 3 continents (Europe, North America & Africa), 4 offices (London, Barcelona, Boston & Durban) and are live in 3 markets (UK, U.S. & South Africa.)
- We encourage a culture where people work smart, move fast, and work together, where performance is rewarded, and all team members feel supported on the ride of a lifetime.
And, we’re searching for the Customer Success Manager for our U.S. business.
This could be the right opportunity, if you:
- are commercially minded, able to understand a client’s needs and able to shape and present smart solutions
- have excellent analytical, communication and presentation skills
- can establish strong relationships, and communicate effectively at all levels of an organization
- are an independent and proactive self-starter; able to move fast and prioritize effectively
- are driven, results-oriented, committed to excellent work product
- thrive in a fast-paced, team-oriented environments with ambitious goals
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Own the post-sale commercial relationship with sophisticated clients; relentlessly looking for new ways to deliver value to our clients, using data to optimize services and providing world class support
- Work closely with cross functional teams in the development and execution of the account plan, with the objective to create genuine client value and maximize revenue potential
- Have a deep understanding of Zeelo’s service offering and continuously find smarter solutions to client needs
- Build relationships with Customers’ C-suite and hold highly impactful QBR’s
- Coordinate the launch of new services, ensuring alignment between operations, product and marketing teams
- Identify and nurture opportunities to expand the commercial activities within an account
- Be the voice of the customer within the Product Team to ensure current and future client requirements are met
- Perform customer health checks: monitor, manage and influence agreed success statistics for each client
What you should have
- 4+ years professional experience in Customer Success or Account Management, preferably within a high-growth environment
- Experience of working with 10-15 enterprise clients of varying sizes, sectors, and industries
- Bachelor’s or equivalent degree
- Experience of a Service business, ideally Transportation, would be highly beneficial