What you should know about Zeelo:
- We’re on a mission to build the world’s leading smart mobility platform for organisations, enabling access to safe and sustainable transportation for everyday journeys.
- We sell turnkey, managed and software commuter solutions to employers (office-based and shift-based) and schools (private schools and universities).
- We have developed a best-in-class technology platform that connects organisations with riders and operator partners consisting of a route optimisation platform, mobile apps and operations management system
- We’re just over 6 years old, backed by over £25 million of venture capital from ETF Partners, InMotion Ventures (Jaguar Land Rover), and Dynamo.VC
- We’re a team of 160+ across 3 continents (Europe, North America & Africa), 4 offices (London, Barcelona, Boston & Durban) and are live in 3 markets (UK, U.S. & South Africa)
- We are growing at 3x per year
- We encourage a culture where people work together, work smart, and move fast, where performance is rewarded, and all team members feel supported on the ride of a lifetime.
Your contribution to something big:
- Working with product managers and other developers you will maintain and improve existing products as well as design and deliver new ones
- You will be involved throughout the whole software lifecycle and take part in all agile rituals
- As well as working independently to deliver requirements you’ve been assigned you will support the wider team to ensure we deliver the best quality products we can.
Our ideal teammate has/is:
- 4+ years of experience building iOS apps
- Good experience with Swift
- Strong experience using the iOS SDK and Frameworks (Core Data, Core Location, Map Kit, etc…)
- Experience using MVP, MVVM
- Knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- Experience with 3rd party libraries and APIs
- Produce highly scalable, high quality software
- Experience with REST, JSON
- Experience in using version control systems as GIT and comfortable working with branches
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
- Outgoing - able to communicate well externally and also with the rest of the team
- Creative, driven, proactive and motivated to try new things
- A versatile, practical, pragmatic worker capable of working autonomously and as a part of an interdisciplinary team
- Have experience using automated build processes
- Have experience distributing apps in different channels
- Send us projects that you feel proud of along with your CV
- Have worked in a startup or worked on your own projects