Location: US Headquarters, Boston, MA (Hybrid model)
Benefits: Medical / Dental / Vision, 401k matching
Have you experience with ground transport?
Knowledge of or an established network of ground transport providers?
Zeelo is a growing provider of B2B ground transport solutions with sophisticated routing technology and seamless booking & reporting solutions to provide clients with the most efficient and sustainable services and ensure a strong return on investment.
The business operates an asset light model, partnering with third party coach operators to provide the most suitable vehicles for each client need. Typically these are 16-80 seater buses and coaches.
We are looking for someone with industry knowledge to help grow our network of partners (bus and coach operators).
What we want you to know about Zeelo:
- We’re on a mission to build the world’s leading smart mobility platform for organizations, enabling access to safe and sustainable transportation for everyday journeys.
- We sell turnkey, managed and software commuter solutions to employers (office-based and shift-based) and schools (private schools and universities).
- We have developed a best-in-class technology platform that connects organizations with riders and operator partners consisting of a route optimization platform, mobile apps and operations management system.
- We’re 5 years old, backed by over $25 million of venture capital from ETF Partners, InMotion Ventures (Jaguar Land Rover), and Dynamo.VC.
- We’re a team of 165+ across 3 continents (Europe, North America & Africa), 4 offices (London, Barcelona, Boston & Durban) and are live in 3 markets (UK, U.S. & South Africa.)
- We encourage a culture where people work smart, move fast, and work together, where performance is rewarded, and all team members feel supported on the ride of a lifetime.
This could be the right opportunity, if:
- You have experience in ground transport and operators in the market
- You excel at rapport building and maintaining long-term relationships
- You are comfortable with establishing partnerships with organizations large and small
- You are an experienced and skilled negotiator
- You thrive in dynamic, team-oriented environments with ambitious growth targets
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Lead and develop the go-to-market strategy for partnerships with ground transportation providers, building a national network for Zeelo
- Build and maintain strategic and long term partnerships
- Lead commercial discussions with prospective operator partners
- Develop, launch and enhance the Zeelo Operator Partner Framework and embed into all selected operator partners
- Onboard Operator Partners and ensure all are in compliance with Zeelo policies and federal/state/local regulations
- Develop initiatives to support operator partners, such as EV deployments
- Travel to meet with Operator Partners and prospective Operator Partners (estimated 30%)
What you should have
- Years of successful track record in developing and maintaining partnerships within the ground transportation industry
- Outstanding communication skills, as well as a strategic, yet practical and hands-on approach
- Meticulous, analytical, and rigorous mindset
- Commercial acumen and a penchant for maintaining rapport
- Experience working in a startup or scaleup environment