Business Development Representative
Benefits: Medical/Dental/Vision, 401k matching
Location: USA, Hybrid - accessibility to Boston is preferred.
- Are you hungry and driven to succeed?
- Could you get excited about a solution that saves people time, money and reduces Co2 emission?
What you need to know about Zeelo:
- Zeelo is a smart bus platform for organizations
- We’re on a mission to build the world’s leading smart mobility platform for organizations, enabling access to safe and sustainable transportation for everyday journeys
- We sell turnkey, managed and software solutions to employers (office-based and shift-based) and schools (private schools and universities)
- We have developed a best-in-class technology platform that connects organizations with riders and operator partners via a route optimization platform, mobile apps and operations management system
- We’re just over 5-years old, backed with over $20M of venture capital from ETF Partners, InMotion Ventures (Jaguar Land Rover) and Dynamo.VC
- We’re a team of 165+ across 4 offices (London, Barcelona, US and Durban) and are live in 3 markets (UK, US and South Africa)
- We encourage a culture where people work smart, move fast, and work together; where performance is rewarded and all team members feel supported on the ride of a lifetime. Our people demonstrate the following virtues in how we work ‘for the pod’:
We’re looking for a Business Development Representative to join our U.S. sales organization.
This could be the right opportunity, if:
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment that values teamwork and working smart
- You have high energy with a history of top performance
- You are analytical, persistent, resourceful, organized, ambitious, and confident
Your key responsibilities will be:
- Building databases of companies and prospects to target
- Systematically targeting new leads via email, LinkedIn, phone, and other channels
- Tracking all communications and updating the CRM system (Hubspot)
- Qualifying opportunities for the sales team to pursue
- Making suggestions about new sales opportunities and process improvements to advance the overall performance of the sales team
What you should have:
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree
- Some experience in a B2B sales or a customer-facing role, and/or building prospecting lists and finding the right people to contact
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and attention to detail
- Experience working in a startup or early-stage environment and interest in sustainability would be a plus