Salary: Dependent on Experience
Location: UK, Flexible
Reporting to: Head of Product
We need a proactive and organised Product Support Specialist to help us scale up our business and support our customers as we launch a new product into the market. This is an opportunity to have a huge influence in the trajectory and direction of Zeelo.
You can be based at home (but with regular visits to the London HQ) working closely with the Product, Engineering, Operations, Growth and Customer Success teams. You’ll be responsible for on-boarding new customers onto the product, helping them to successfully set up the system to run their routes and launch their rides. The role will involve offering support to the clients, providing clear communication with them, diagnosing and troubleshooting technical issues and feeding back issues to the Product team.
Zeelo offers a fast-paced and fun working environment where you will be gaining exposure to a variety of technologies and tools within a friendly and supportive team.
- Interact with new customers to ensure they can deploy Zeeride successfully and accelerate their ability to launch their own rides on the platform.
- Lead training programmes and build and maintain a knowledge base so that our customers can understand the software and can be self-sufficient
- Be the key point of contact for our customers to troubleshoot technical issues and feedback resolution timeframes to them as a trusted advisor.
- Engaging with the Product and Growth teams to highlight common issues and sticking points
- Being the voice of the customer in ensuring we develop new features that resonate with their biggest pain points and set up Zeeride to scale with customers able to self-serve
- User acceptance testing of new features for the product, ensuring they meet the requirements
- Ability and desire to learn new technologies every day
- Good with technology with outstanding troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving abilities
- Be a team player, as well as have the ability to work independently
- An ability to build relationships and rapport with people really quickly
- Self-motivated and deadline driven.
- The ability to manage multiple projects and changing priorities effectively in a complex, fast-paced business environment.
- Creative, driven, resilient, proactive and motivated to try new things. You’re a self-starter
- Meticulous and good attention to detail
- A proven ability to simplify complexity and run effective processes
What you should know about Zeelo:
- Zeelo is a bus-sharing company on a mission to make the world a better place to work and live by giving everyone access to convenient mass transit; uniquely focussed on the peri-urban mobility market (10km-80km) tackling the growing challenges associated with reliance on private car transportation such as congestion, air quality and the prohibitive cost of car ownership.
- We focus on the daily commute and home-to-school use cases, providing a convenient and comfortable alternative to the private car; equipped with social distancing and infection measures during the current situation
- We sell to companies, industrial and office based; as well as schools, universities and the public sector
- We use data and technology to find and digitalise fixed bus routes, targeting areas of high private car usage in order to connect people to places via sustainable transport; working with partners and local bus and coach fleets to operate at the times they are needed
- We’re just over 3-years old, backed with over £6m of venture capital from ETF Partners, InMotion Ventures (Jaguar Land Rover) and Dynamo.VC
- We’re a team of 40+ across 4 offices (London, Barcelona, US and Durban) and are live in 3 markets (UK, US and South Africa)
- We’re a team of do-ers, finding a balance between thinking big and getting stuff done. Our team culture encourages people to:
- Challenge the status quo to strive for greatness
- Work tirelessly to delight and design for our riders
- Build and respect partnerships, both internally and externally
- Positively impact the environment by building services that take cars off the road
- Be empowered to turn ideas into reality and learn, fast
- Champion openness, effective communication, integrity, trust and respect
- Celebrate the wins: we’re doing something big